Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Q1. Can anyone login to the SocietyConnect App?
- Ans: No, only the residents whose mobile numbers are registered on the SocietyConnect. The data on SocietyConnect inputted by the site staff team/admin office. Link to download the app.
- Q2. On putting my number what happens if anyone gets message "Your number is not registered on society connect"?
- Ans: To register yourself on SocietyConnect Please click on "Get In touch" link present on the login screen of the app or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q3. How many people in an apartment can use the app?
- Ans: The Primary owner and tenant can add upto 6 family members. The family member can be added directly by the primary member by clicking on top right corner of the SOCO APP Dashboard( Member whose data was put on system as owning /renting the flat)
- Q4. How do I toggle between multiple apartments/societies using SocietyConnect?
- Ans: You can do the same by clicking on the menu button on the top left corner and click on Switch Flat. All the apartments where your number is registered will be listed, you can select from the list where you want to enter.
- Q5. How do I check my Visitor Notification Settings? Is there a reason I may not be getting them?
- Ans: While most residents start getting the notifications automatically by logging on to the APP and allowing permission for notifications. The following is done when logging into the APP
- Switch on notifications when permissions are asked by the device
- Check SOCO APP settings on the phone incase they are switched off
- Click on Device (Phone) Settings
- Click on Apps & Notifications
- Click on SocietyConnect
- Allow permission to send notifications and remove from battery saver
- Q6. How do I see my domestic staff details?
- Ans. You can check your staff details under My Flat – Staff – Click on the Name to check attendance. You can also add new staff or search from existing staff.
- Q7. What is the purpose of SOS?
- Ans: Press hold the SOS button for 3 seconds and it raises an emergency alarm to the security guards displaying your apartment number and mobile number so that the guards can immediately identify and attend you.
- Q8. How do I raise a pre-alert?
- Ans: You can raise a pre alert by following the below steps –
- Click on Visitors on your resident Application
- Click on Pre-Alert
- Add a fresh pre-alert by filling up the mandatory details such as name/number/schedule & Purpose.
- You can also set a pre alert from the checked-out list for a person who has earlier visited your apartment by click on Re-visit.
Yes! Depending on number of users in your Society Complex we may provide you rebates; however all the rebates provided are at the sole discretion of SocietyConnect™.
Click on the "Contact Us’ link; select your City and Apartment/Villa Complex from the drop down. Click on "Join" button. On completing the form, you will receive an email confirming your registration. Following the approval of your SocietyConnect™’s admin, you will be live!
Yes. We at SocietyConnect™ understand that the information you provide is of a personal nature and we respect your privacy. We have employed the most advanced technology in Internet Security. When you access your SocietyConnect™, information is encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is the Industry Standard. This is the reason why our Login Page loads separately, with the URL starting with 'HTTPS:' - where S stands for Secure. SocietyConnect™ is deployed in Amazon Cloud which is by far the most secured place and it has automated backup system integrated.
No! SocietyConnect™ provides complete Financial Management functionality to manage all financial functions for a Housing Society. Income, Expenses, TDS, Service Tax, Bank Reconciliation, General Ledger, Balance Sheet, Income & Expense Report are available. The Accounting Module is integrated seamlessly with the Member Database - so reminders through email, SMS as well as E-Receipts will be mailed to the residents. System allows you to generate and publish various Finance and Accounts related reports. System has built in auditing process for your financial transactions and reports back any discrepancy in data.