Android App Notification Troubleshooting
- Tap on settings and on the search bar type Manage Apps
- Then select choose apps and you will be presented with the list of apps on the screen.
- Select SocietyConnect and choose No Restriction option and then tap on the back screen till you reach the Home page.
- Tap on Settings, select More Settings and Applications. Choose Auto-Start and allow it for SocietyConnect.
- Tap on back button and go to Battery under settings. Select High Background Power Consumption and enable it for SocietyConnect.
- Tap on recent apps on the top right corner, lock SocietyConnect app and quit the app.
- Tap on Settings and then select App Management and then you will be presented with the list of application.
- Select SocietyConnect allow Auto Startup and then tap on Power saver then allow background running and then tap on the back screen.
- Tap on Manage Notifications and enable Allow Notifications..